Fat Head’s Brewery of Cleveland, Ohio is looking for a Western PA-based Sales Representative. Applicants should be highly motivated and passionate individuals with a minimum of 2-3 years of craft beer industry experience, be organized and detail-oriented self-starters with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. The key focus of the job will be developing new retail opportunities for Fat Head’s beers, managing existing relationships and motivating and collaborating with its wholesaler partners. The role also requires the organization and execution of frequent evening and weekend promotional events. Fat Head’s brewery features 3 year-round beers as well as many seasonal and limited release offers. Growing at a brisk, ahead of category pace, the brewery is in the process of expansion and seeks to grow significantly within the region in the coming years. Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Complete job descriptions will be forwarded to interested parties.
REGIONAL BREWERY REPRESENTATIVE - WESTERN PA
POSITION BASED IN:
Greater Pittsburgh (50%); State College (20%); Erie (20%); Johnstown (5%) and Williamsport (5%) regions
The Regional Brewery Representative is ambassador for the Fat Head’s brand and responsible for sale of Fat Head's products in a specified geographical area. The Brewery Representative develops on-going relationships with wholesalers in order to expand product distribution channels, enthusiastically representing Fat Head’s in attendance
• Solicit new business in on- and off-premise retail accounts
• Grow business within existing retail partners
• Maintain retail partner relationships
• Meet/exceed weekly call frequency on key accounts in territory
• Develop and maintain a strong professional business partnership with wholesalers and their operational, brand management and sales personnel
• Monitor wholesaler execution of market objectives
• Communicate and advise sales manager and wholesaler leaders of market objectives progress
• Conduct frequent ride-along sales days with wholesale sales team and managers
• Create, organize, execute and attend retailer and market activations in the form of beer dinners, promotions, festivals, and other events
• Carry out all Fat Head’s brand objectives and market plans with distributors and retailers
• Regularly conduct beer/brand education with wholesaler partner and retailer staff
• Set up and break down mobile draft beer kits
Market Analysis (Reporting)
• Submit completed weekly/quarterly reports to sales manager in a timely manner
• Develop and maintain a complete and accurate account list
• Collaborate with sales leader on market trends, key account objectives, and wholesaler goals
• Role model and monitor all safety standards
• Maintain clean driving record and follow all rules of the road
• Ensure regular vehicle maintenance is performed and vehicle is in safe, working condition
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Requires 2 to 3 years of sales and marketing experience in the craft beverage industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred
• Requires clean driving record
• Comprehensive knowledge of the craft beer industry and emerging trends
• Demonstrated leadership abilities with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to effectively manage time and multiple relationships
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficient in MS Office software including Excel, Word and Power Point
• Innovative, ambitious, driven yet caring and dedicated
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, and may frequently lift and/or move objects 50 pounds or heavier. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work is primarily performed in the field and may include manufacturing facilities, retail establishments, office settings or other related environments. Regular travel to accounts is required as well as frequent weekend and evening work. May be exposed to temperature changes, wet or humid conditions, noise, vibrations, and other brew production related hazards when in the brew production and storage areas.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Western PA Sales
Please attach references and salary expectations.
Fat Head’s provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (gender), national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and public assistance. In addition to federal law requirements, Fat Head’s complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Fat Head’s expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment.